Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.
 
CalendarPortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
 
Mebu
 
Lightning
 
Saber
 
Lone Coyote
 
Zane Hataro
 
Hatarou
 
Black Gold Saw
 
Slayer89
 
Zeref
 

Affiliates

 

Share | 
 

 The Swarm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 pm

"We did this we'll stop it." says Luna grabbing her weapons. She headed for the door with the wolves crowding around preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! THOSE THINGS WILL POUR IN HERE!" ordered Seosha as he drew his bow. "We've got to fight from the roof. All melee combatants are useless. Our mages and archers are on the roof fighting. Luna. Come with me," said Seosha. "Wolves, Reoma. Kyoshiro is tied up in the closet. He's going berserk. Make sure he does NOT get out!"

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:01 pm

The wolves growled. They wanted to fight not sit like frightened pups. "Do as he says" Luna growls at the wolves. She follows Seosha with her bow in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Reoma led her to a secret hatch that led up to the roof. There were now five people on nearly every roof. Though some roofs had hell fiends on top of them eating people, but they soon were killed by the archers. "Focus on the ones close by! Luna! Mages! Fire off in the distance!" commmanded Seosha.

A fire mage began conjuring up a large ball of fire above his head. A water mage was taking moisture out of the air. "Earth Mages! Plant Mages! Form a barrier around the buildings and secure that door!" said Seosha.

Earth Mages stomped on the roof and shoved their hands up. The ground around each house started to move up and around the buildings to protect them, but the mages had to keep their arms raised. Plant Mages were making trees move and block the open gate door.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Luna aimed and started sending flaming arrows at the fiends.


The wolves down below were restless wanting to fight but they stayed put as Luna had told them to follow Seosha's order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 pm

The fire mage formed a giant flaming pegasus that soared down and engulfed a large quantity of hell fiends in fire. The water mage struck out with whip like water that cut hell fiends in two in large quantities. The mages here were very skilled in what they did. Archer sent volleys of arrows flying down. But the Hell Fiends were still many and some were starting to climb up the earthen walls or dig through them.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

"I'm almost ready to start acting like bait." mumbles Luna still firing arrows. Her flames start leaping around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:37 pm

By now their numbers lowering quickly. But something seemed to break through all the noise and cause silence. A hissing roar which made all the otehr hell fiend D stop and look at the walls.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:42 pm

"Something bigger must be coming." Luna mumbles to herself. The fire was starting to morph around her. A bit more and it would be finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Antoher house was suddenly broken into and two hell fiend C appeared on the top of the barrier of wood. "Archers! Mages! Finish off the gru-" started Seosha, but then something cut out his sentence. The door and ground below them burst open and Kyoshiro ran out, brandishing his sword with ease and cutting through multiple hell fiend D with each strike.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm

The wolves burst out of the house as well. Each attacks a hell fiend D.
With her flames almost done, Luna jumps off the roof and starts swinging her sword to try and chop as many fiend Ds as possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 pm

After more and more lives were lost, hell Fiend and wolves, Kyoshiro stood in a pile of dead hell fiends, covered in black blood. A Hell Fiend C jumped down along with the other and made their ways around. One headed straight for Kyoshiro. the other slowly made its way to Luna.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Luna growls. The flames had finished warping and now she looked like a Phoniex Harpie again. She stands ready to dash out of the way should this thing attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 am

The thing continued to approach her slwoly, analyizing her with a curious turn of its head. Though it had no eyes nor nose or ears. It seemed to be sensing with its tongue. It's claws glinted off the moonlight like a sword.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am

Luna launches a fireball at it's tail. "Burn the tail and it will have trouble moving' she thinks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 am

The creature moved its tail out of site behind it and snarled, its three rows of shark like teeth showing, covered in blood and wolf fur. It slithered slightly, then with blinding speed shot forward.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 am

Luna hisses when she sees the fur. 'My pack!' she thinks and shoots arrows at the creatures head and chest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am

An arrow got lodged in its chest, but it swiped away more and more. Some got past it and stuck in its body, but it didn't die. It was suddenly in front of her and slashed upward, its claws long enough to get past the fire without getting seriously burned.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 am

Luna jumps back but still got nasty cuts where the claws hit her stomach. She swings her sword trying to cut the creature in half or at least a arm or two off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am

One of the creatures lower arms shot up and its claws met her blade and was able to hold it back. The creature was much stronger than she was, using melee on it would be useless. Though Kyoshiro seemed to be holding his off fairly well.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 am

Luna leaps the short distance between her and the creature and tries to slash it with her sword and claws
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

The creature held up its arms in a defensive move and was barely able to hold her back with its claws, its skin was being burned but suddenly its tail whipped around quickly in order to knock her away. Its tail was so thick it'd feel like a giant baseball bat hitting her.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 am

Luna holds up her sword so the tail would hopfuly get cut when it hit her. When it did hit she was knocked back but got up and continued her assault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 am

The creature cried out in pain as its tail was cut. It glared at her and rushed at her, much faster than before.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:58 am

Luna jumped at it again, slashing with her sword and talons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   

Back to top Go down
 
The Swarm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Herd or The Swarm?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: East Continent :: Mountania Village-
Jump to: