Dragonia is a fantasy Role Playing game where you can choose from a lot of other races and enjoy nice community.
 
CalendarPortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Dragonia Guest. Hope you have good time here. -Lightning
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto Ruby
Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 pm by learning

» Count to 1,000!
Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm by learning

»  Frugi Humus
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:10 am by bestgamenews02

» Bye All!
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 am by bestgamenews02

» Sorry for my inactivity
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am by bestgamenews02

» My Short Trip to America
Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 am by ImogenLockhart123

» Face Claims
Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The other towns
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm by Dragon Dreyar

» The Bending Arts
Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am by ice2215

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lunar
 
Mebu
 
Lightning
 
Saber
 
Lone Coyote
 
Zane Hataro
 
Hatarou
 
Black Gold Saw
 
Slayer89
 
Zeref
 

Affiliates

 

Share | 
 

 The Swarm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:22 am

"Always wait five minutes after they disappear. Seosha will give the signal when to go. Archer has had alot of experience with creatures of all kinds. He was training since he was a kid," said Reoma as he looked around. He didn't see anything, but he stayed up in the tree. His eyes lingered to Luna and smiled.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

Luna blushs and quickly looks away. She tries to spot where Starlight was hiding but didn't have any luck at first, then Luna sees Star crouching behind a boulder on the cliff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am

Reoma was about to say something when Seosha spoke up. "Alright. Let's get going. They are a good distance away by now. But I suggest we move quickly. Do NOT lower your guard," said Seosha as he and Kyoshiro jumped down and started running for the village.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 am

Luna doesn't climb down. Instead she runs along the branch and leaps to a branch in the next tree barly rustling a leaf. She keeps jumping from tree to tree keeping up with the brothers easly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 am

Reoma got down and joined them in the run. When they arrived to the wood Seosha stopped and knocked a specific pattern. After a moment the gate began to open and Seosha, Reoma, and Kyoshiro slipped through a small opening.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am

Luna quickly jumped from the tree and followed them in. She stops by Reoma and looks around.

Starlight stayed on the cliff waiting a bit longer before she would fly back to Luna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 am

The town looked as if it had been attacked. Some burial stones were near the trees that were being used as a fortress, and some buidlings were destroyed. Some people stopped what they were doing and started toward them. They were all tall, dark skinned, and muscular, even the women. It was a town full of warriors, though some were slightly skinnier. They were mages and archers, but it was mainly fighters and warriors that seemed to occupy the village.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:54 am

Starlight decided that she waited long enough. She took a careful look around making sure there was no fiends in sight before taking off. She flew right over the barrier and landed gently next to Luna. Luna was watching the villagers with weary eyes already wishing she had stayed outside in the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 am

A tall, buff, shirtless man who had been digging a trench walked over to Seosha and they stepped aside to talk. "That man is Otinaga. He is the leader of this village, and the muy thai teacher. If there is anyone I do not wanna fight, it is him," said Reoma as he leaned over and whispered to her.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:03 am

Luna watchs Otinaga, but she carefuly watchs the rest of the villagers out of the corner of her eyes. Starlight starts growling softly not liking so many humans near her, but she stops once Luna put her hand on Star's shoulder to calm her down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 am

After a few moments they nodded to each other. "C'mon. Otinaga will show us a place to stay. They will provide food and water as well. We can rest and they will fill us in tomorrow," said Seosha as he and Otinaga then began to walk toward the houses.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 am

Luna follows the brothers, still keeping a weary eye on the villagers. Starlight follows at Luna's heels not trusting the other humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 am

"It's ok," said Reoma, watching her body be a little tense. "These people are all ok. No need to worry about them. As long as you're with us, the guys will leave you be," said Reoma.

When they approached an empty house, Otinaga spoke. "Here you can stay. The lady will have her own room on the second floor. Kyoshiro, you and your brothers will take the room on the lower floor. I will send food and water for you five later. Tomorrow you will be filled in on what is happening here."

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 am

"I'm not very trusting if you havn't noticed." says Luna still keeping a weary eyes on the villagers. Starlight lays by the door of the house and Luna waits on the brothers to go in first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 am

"I can see that," said Reoma as he followed Kyoshiro and Seosha into the building. It looked clean and comfortable with a small hearth in the main room. It had some couchs and chairs and plenty of room to walk around or lay down. "There is a bedroom in the room above. Luna can take that one," said Seosha as he layed down on the couch. "It will be nightfall soon."

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 am

Luna had followed the brothers in. Once inside, she relaxed a bit since she trusted the brothers. She sat in one of the chairs and looked around. She didn't sleep in houses often but still didn't like it when she did. 'But it's safer than outside tonight' she thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 am

"After we all eat I suggest we get a good nights rest. Otherwise we might not be at full strength to face those fiends," said Seosha as he closed his eyes and listened to everything around him.

Kyoshiro stood in the corner, watching Luna with an emotionless face. He was still not completely trusting her. It was rare he trusted anyone other than his brothers. He didn't even fully trust his teacher.

Reoma sat down in another chair and looked out the window at the people working. "I'm guessing the village was attacked and suffered some casualties?" said Reoma as he looked at the tombstones.

"Correct. But that was just by fifteen of them. They have more than doubled since then. They have been unable to get word out because the messenger birds were all slaughtered and eaten," informed Seosha.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:13 am

Luna just sat and listened. She didn't know anything about this village and before she left her forest, she had stayed away from other humans. She closed her eyes and started to doze. It had been a long day and she was tired. Soon she was fast asleep, even without supper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 am

Reoma looked at her and sighed. He saw her chest rise and fall as she slept. He got up and walked over to her, picking her up bridal style. "C'mon Star. I'll bring food up to you two when it gets here. But let's get her to bed," said Reoma as he began carrying her toward the stairs.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 am

Starlight got up from where she had been laying by the door and followed Reoma. When she reached the bedroom she layed beside the bed. Luna stayed fast asleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

Reoma layed Luna on the bed and covered her up. "I think it's best to leave her in what she's wearing. I'll check in on her in a few hours to make sure she isn't too cold or overheating. If there are any problems, just call out and I'll be right up. Ok Star?" said Reoma as he looked at Star and sighed.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 am

"I will. But why don't you just tell her how you feel?" asks Starlight standing up and looking at Reoma. She had decided right now would be a good time to talk. Luna didn't even stir and was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 am

"Huh?" said Reoma, caught off guard by Star. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, slightly confused as to what she was saying.

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar

avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 am

"It's not hard to tell you like her and that she likes you. Why do you think her fire didn't harm you. Her fire is a part of her and since she would never hurt you her fire won't either." says Starlight still looking at Reoma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mebu

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:05 am

"Well. I'm not really sure. I do like her. But I don't know how much longer we'd be traveling together. And I can't leave my brothers. Not just yet anyways. We made a pact to find and kill our father's murderer. Until that is done. Me and my brothers will travel together. I don't want to drag her into a long and dangerous journey. The monster would have had to be very dangerous to have killed him... Our father was an A class fighter. There was noone that had been able to beat him. Not even Otinaga... I fear for her safety. And I know she probably would hate me for it or thinkg of me as sexist," said Reoma as he looked up at the stars. "But I care for her too much to put her in a situation that may end her life."

_________________
Kazuki Shikimori • None • Aura Sight, Sphere Blast • Reputation: 4 • SP: 5/60 • Scales: 350,000 • Location: Moon Town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Swarm   

Back to top Go down
 
The Swarm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Herd or The Swarm?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonia :: Continents :: East Continent :: Mountania Village-
Jump to: